Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Household Products

Do you know about the cleaning products you use in your house? Are they safe for you and your family? Well I would take a look at them again. Most household cleaners use orthophenylphenol (carcinogen/poison) and alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (pesticide/disinfectant) in it. Poison and Pesticide in your cleaners that you clean your house with! You spray that on your counters and then your child goes and licks it!!! Take a look at Lysol. Here is the information on that product.
I used to use these in my house all the time until I saw this. Then I found Melaleuca. They are a wellness company that uses safe and effiective products to clean your house.Here are the disenfectant wipes that they have.
Formula Contains: Cleaning agents (noionic surfactants and cationic surfactant),solvents,
buffering agent, fragrance, and preservatives.
    • Biodegradable wipes
    • Perfect for convenient cleaning on the go
    • Free of bleach and other harsh chemicals
    • Safe almost anywhere, even on granite or marble
So cleaning products that I don't have to worry about my son getting sick and worry about his health? There are many more great products that they offer! If you are interested in having some good heathly and effective products in your home then send me a message!

1 comment: