Saturday, December 13, 2014

Trying a new hat

So for a long time I have been trying to make different types of hats and none of them have succeeded. They either come out too big or don't come out at all HAHA. I had a hard time getting the "magic ring" down cause its works the best on hats and it is what is in most patterns for them. I FINALLY GOT IT!!! It took me a long time to figure it out but with the help of one of my crocheting friends I got it down. So I tried a new hat pattern yesterday for my nephew and it looks sooo adroable! I am going to give it to him for Christmas. So when I showed it to my son he asked me to make him a hat too. I mean I have a few hats on my Etsy shop for babies but they are just plain beanies. This one has ear flaps and tassles on it! So I am starting to make a hat for my son now too. Here is the start of it:
He wanted a specific pattern and everything. "Mom you know it goes black, yellow, grey right?" Every half hour he would remind me :) He was soo cute.
I am very excited to be able to start making different kinds of hats now!

No comments:

Post a Comment