Monday, December 29, 2014

After Christmas....Before New Years!

I admit the Holiday's took time away from my shop and blogging. I hope everyone had a great Christmas Holiday but New Years is just a couple days away! I don't think we have any big plans for the New Year celebrations. My husband although is Buddhist so he will take our son to his temple for the ringing of the bell on New Years Eve.
Do you have any New Years traditions that you take part in?
I am still debating on weather to let my 5 year old stay up until midnight for the new year. I think he could but do I really want a grumpy 5 year old the next day?

Lately I have been getting more into taking photos and posting them on facebook and such. My dad just bought a new camera and gave me his old one too which is nicer then the one I had. My father in law also is very into photography. In fact he has a website that I would love to share with you! Check out his photos they are breathtaking!
http://www.brownhatphotos.com/

The other day he came up to me and said "you are doing a wonderful job with your photos and capturing the angles and such". I was very excited and touched that he would say that. So I decided to add some digital download options to my etsy shop. Right now I only have one but will be adding more to it.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EverythingPrecious?section_id=16536477&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

No comments:

Post a Comment