Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My life My Shop

I started a job a year and a half ago. I loved it and it took up a lot of my time. It was working with special needs children in a school. While it was a great job and I loved working there my back didn't agree with me. Just within the last week though I took a look at my job and life and had to think about what I wanted to do with my life. What can I do that I love but won't physically be demanding on my body. Then I thought "Hey lets re open my Everything Precious shop and try to make that more of what I want".
So here I am with my grand re opening last week and I already made a sale! It was a great motivator to know that I can do this if I put my heart and time into it! So here I am back at work on my shop! Come back to my blog and stay with me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment