Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the 4th Be With You!

Do you call your self a Star Wars Geek? Well I don't really but my son and my husband are! LOL I watch the movies and like them but I am not obsessed like my kid is. Today though is May 4th which is STAR WARS DAY!!! Do you have your star wars gear on today? Yes I own one so I am wearing my girly pink Star Wars shirt with BB8 on it cause he is da bomb!!!
For those of you that crochet do you have any fun Star Wars WIP's that you are working on or have done in the past?

Me personally I don't currently have anything Star Wars related that I am working on, but previous in my shop I had and sold light saber popsicle cozies!! They were super fun to make!
WHAT DO YOU THINK??? Should I make more of these?

For this happy day and occasion I am having a 15% OFF SALE in my shop today!! Just enter in MAYTHE4TH at checkout!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EverythingPrecious


No comments:

Post a Comment