Monday, February 13, 2012

New equipment to come!

With the joys of the tax return season I was able to invest in a new studio set-up for my shop. This way I can have more crisp and clear pictures with a sharp background. I had wondered for a long time why my pictures where coming out not as sharp and clean as I wanted them too. I tried to use the strap on my camera, proping it on my knee, proping it on a chair and so forth and nothing was working. I saw this set-up on amazon and I thought it was perfect for what I needed. It is a cube type set-up that comes with 4 different background colors, 2 lights and a camera stand! I am so excited for it to come so I can take better pictures of my products to show off their true beauty! I will post more pics when I get my new set-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment